Friday, September 25, 2020

Film Festival Reflection

 Today I did a reflection for the ako hiko film festival



 

Complete your blog reflection on the film making process
Explain the steps. 
Reflection: Film Festival
How did you feel about the film making process and why? I was excited and confident. I was confident because I did it last year, and I was excited because last year when I did it was really fun. 


What did you enjoy? I enjoyed editing because liked adding the sounds 
What did you learn? I learnt how to detach the audio  
What was challenging? To be able to time the scenes
If you could go back in time to the beginning of the term, what would you do differently?Change the script a little

 
What advice would you give to someone creating a film next year? Not to put too much songs 

Use the label: Film Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment