Wednesday, July 28, 2021

2020 Tokyo Olympics fan zone

 Kia ora bloggers,

Today my class, room 9 and room 8 went to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics fan zone. We went on the bus at 9:00 in the morning.

In the bus me and my friends telling jokes the each other. When we arrived  I was surprised at how big it was. Inside were two cars, my friend asked how they got the cars in and I just laughed.

We sat down on fake grass in front of a stage. there were two people up there, 1 was named Debbie Tanner. She was in the Olympics and won 20 golden medals. Another school was there with us.

Kids got to ask questions and Debbie answered them. After a while, Haypark went to the fun zone, the games there were ones held at the Olympics. I really liked the Kicking one. It was very fun and made me and my friend laugh. After 20 minutes we swapped around with the other school. We got split into groups and played each game. 

The games were so fun they were the swimming one and then after that we played the jumping one and then the last one was the ball one my favorite one was the swimming one.





  


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora, Jaymalyn. It seems like you had a great time at the Tokyo Olympics Fan Zone. What was your favourite part of the experience? If you were a part of New Zealand Olympic team, what sport would you be involved in? I like the pictures you have included.

    ReplyDelete